Please read it carefully
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Seams Consulting
Version February 19, 2022
Table of Contents
- Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 2 - Identity of Seams Consulting
- Article 3 - Applicability
- Article 4 - Payment
- Article 5 - Force majeure
- Article 6 - Complaints procedure and disputes
- Article 7 - Intellectual Property Rights
- Article 8 - Additional or deviating provisions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions:
- Website: seams.consulting and any other application designated by Seams Consulting.
- User: any visitor to the Website.
- Customer: a User of the Website who proceeds to purchase a product or service.
- Seams Consulting: BK Seams bv located at Zellik, the provider of the Website
Article 2 - Identity of Seams Consulting
BK Seams bv trading under the name: Seams Consulting
BK Seams bv
Jan De Keersmaeckerstraat 234
Company number: BE 0746.939.293
VAT number: BE 0746.939.293
Article 3 - Applicability
- Placing an order or reservation on the Website constitutes explicit acceptance of the “Terms and Conditions” which are always available via the Website.
Article 4 - Payment
- We can only accept payment via the payment modules on our website.
Article 5 - Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case, we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our will and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. By this we understand, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, failures in a (telecommunication) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties engaged, ...
Article 6 - Complaints procedure and disputes
- We always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you still have complaints about our services, you can contact us via the contact form. We do everything we can to handle your complaint within 7 days.
- All agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Belgian law and only the competent Belgian courts have jurisdiction in the event of disputes. If, for reasons of international law, another law nevertheless applies, the interpretation of the current general terms and conditions will in the first place be referred to the Belgian Market Practices and Consumer Protection Act.
- In the case of extrajudicial settlement of the dispute, the Consumentenombudsdienst of the FPS Economy is authorized to hear any application to receive extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes. This in turn will either handle the application itself or forward it to a qualified entity.
- In case of disputes with a cross-border character, the Customer can also invoke the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union.
- Seams Consulting has endorsed the Regulations of the UNIZO e-commerce label. These regulations are available here, where you can also submit complaints or settle disputes out of court via the UNIZO complaints procedure.
Article 7 - Intellectual Property Rights
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights owned by us, our suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is prohibited to use and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc ... without our prior and explicit written permission.
This site is protected by copyright. This site is intended for personal or internal use, whereby it is not permitted to reproduce the site other than by downloading and viewing it on a single computer, and/or printing a single hard copy. This site may not be reproduced, forwarded or made available on a network in any other way without the prior written permission of Seams Consulting. It is not allowed to frame this site.
All word and figurative marks on this site are the property of Seams Consulting, unless otherwise indicated. It is not permitted to use these marks without written permission from Seams Consulting.
Information on the website
This site is intended to provide information to Customers. Interactive pages such as reviews and Q&A's can be offered on this website. Seams Consulting is not responsible for opinions and messages posted by visitors/users on the website, and these opinions and messages do not represent the views or policies of Seams Consulting.
Article 8 - Additional or different provisions
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the Customer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the Customer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.