Digital Project Manager
SEAMS is looking for a Project Manager specialized in digital projects. What's in a name?
First, some information about the job: you will perform as an experienced project manager for our clients in the banking industry. As such, you will take on roles of leader that will ensure projects to go the right direction while ensuring good people management as well as constraints and timing respect.
We're specifically looking for someone matching the following criterias as it will ensure the right match with our clients:
- You're used to act as an efficient Project Manager: you focus on the deliverables and their quality, you're a good team (and individual) leader, you're goal oriented, you're proactive and communicative, you're used to efficiently manage relations with various kinds of stakeholders and different levels of management.
- You're used to work on the Business side of projects and you ideally have experience working on the typical core business topics of the banking industry
- You're a great bridge between IT & Business
- You have already successfully managed projects revolving around the complete digitization of manual processes
- You are analytical minded
Now, of course, some information about us: at SEAMS, the ultimate goal is to help our clients achieve their digital transition in the best and smoothest way. We aim to provide them with the best advice and services on missions related to any kind of IT improvements. To do so, we surround ourselves with the best possible talent, always ready to take on digital challenges and motivated to boost their careers in a significant way. We're still a start-up and our mindset is clear: you grow with the company and results are rewarded at SEAMS!
In short, if you have an analytical mind, coupled with management competencies and some IT affinities, you might have just found the job you were looking for! We're happy to meet motivated candidates on the look for an opportunity to get their career to the next stage.
What can you expect?
Working in a start-up mindset with senior consultants, two highly motivated coaches and a dynamic business manager. We will give you the tools to excel in your job!
You also get a flexible package where remuneration will match your experience:
- Competitive salary
- Car + fuel card
- Attractive package of fringe benefit
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a fulfilling environment, surrounded by professionals always available to help you when needed.
- Challenging and inspiring projects coupled with real responsibilities and impact on delivery. With us, you'll learn fast and you'll learn good
- We like to think of ourselves as a fun team, so we always make sure that the work atmosphere is complemented by exciting and refreshing activities for all our employees
And keep in mind: you grow with the company and positive results will be rewarded ➡ The sky is the limit!
Note that: we are also looking for freelance consultants to place on our clients' missions so if you're a freelancer, do not hesitate to apply either, we certainly have interesting opportunities for you. Just keep in mind that we will not be able to provide you with all the benefits we offer to our employees. We will provide you with the best possible daily rate.
Do you have?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as (Digital) Project Manager
- A focus on delivery with proactive attitude
- The ability to be a great team and individual leader
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- The ability to quickly grasp your client’s needs.
- A master degree
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- The ability to efficiently bridge the gap between Business & IT
- Bilingual EN + NL/FR
Then you are the person we are looking for at SEAMS and we hope to meet you soon!
John & Rak Smey